Connecting When Humans Relocate to Other Countries
When relocating to another country there are many things to consider such as finding a job, learning a new language, adapting to a new culture, and making friends.
And many people struggle to find friends or someone just to talk to in their new location.
Good Will Tribe, serves as a connection point between local individuals and recently arrived immigrants
Example of a successful partnership with a Portuguese immigration firm, with expertise in investment funds
The Good Will Tribe project was started by two students who were living abroad.
They decided to start the project because they felt that there wasn’t much information out there about how people could meet each other while living in different places.
- 5 Proven Tips for Americans to Work Abroad Easily | Moving and Living Abroad
- 10 Tips for Thriving while Living Abroad: A Guide for Relocating
- American Expat’s Guide: Living in Denmark Blog | Moving Abroad
- Top Retirement Destinations Worldwide for Happy Living
- Ultimate Guide: How to Successfully Move Abroad from the US
Proudly powered by WordPress